Mirror Ministries exists to serve the many and diverse needs of survivors of human trafficking. This starts with specialized Human Trafficking Advocates equipped to meet the unique needs of trafficking survivors who are able to coordinate with resources and agencies to meet those needs, educate about human trafficking, and engage in outreach throughout the Tri-Cities community.
Services we provide:
- Immediate relocation services
- Hospital support
- Clothing for everyday wear and job interviews
- Safety planning
- Emotional support for rough days and long nights
- Help toward life goals
- Transportation needs
- Food assistance
- Assist with accessing education, mental health amd medical services
- Legal services with lawyer to assist for court dates
- Spanish and Mandarin translators
Our goal is that every survivor we serve will one day be able to look in the mirror and see reflected back a person of inherent dignity and worth. Mirror Ministries advocates come alongside survivors of sex trafficking and help them see themselves the way God created them rather than the way they have been treated.