Leaving the life of sex trafficking is the first step on a long journey to healing and freedom. Survivors thrive with long-term support that empowers them from their first tentative steps, over hurdles and through stumbles and back-tracks, into the long, steady run. Your monthly sponsorship makes this long-term support possible.
Mirror Ministries is a registered 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit organization. Tax ID#47-2596483.
Checks can be mailed to: PO Box 400, Richland, WA 99354. Please make checks payable to Mirror Ministries.
Donate supplies for Survivor Services:
- Guitar tuners
- Guitar cases
- Guitar picks
- Grocery cards for healthy/homemade snacks
- Gas cards for advocates
- Bus passes
- Diapers (a few of each size)
- Coffee pot
- Heavy duty hole punch
- Paper cutter
- Beads, string and jewelry making supplies
- Card making supplies (and/or handmade cards)
- Canvas drop cloth
- Pretty glass or pottery to be broken for mosaics
- Large canvases
Donate Gift cards:
- Walmart (for clients to shop for new personal items)
- Gas cards (for Advocate)
- Lunch cards (Taco Bell, McDonald’s, etc.)
- Coffee cards (for staff to treat others to coffee)
- iTunes (buy uplifting music for clients’ MP3 players)
- Audible books
Contact Tricia MacFarlan at email@example.com or (509) 783-5730 for in-kind donations.