Leaving the life of sex trafficking is the first step on a long journey to healing and freedom. Survivors thrive with long-term support that empowers them from their first tentative steps, over hurdles and through stumbles and back-tracks, into the long, steady run. Your monthly sponsorship makes this long-term support possible.
Mirror Ministries is a registered 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit organization. Tax ID#47-2596483.
Checks can be mailed to: PO Box 400, Richland, WA 99352. Please make checks payable to Mirror Ministries.
Give to Mirror Ministries by means of a United Way of Benton and Franklin Counties workplace campaign.
United Way partners with many local organizations around Benton and Franklin counties and offers companies the option of partnering with them for a workplace contribution program. Employees then have the option of signing up for an automatic contribution, where their donation gets taken directly out of their pay check, either on a recurring basis or as a one-time gift.
To donate to Mirror Ministries as part of a United Way workplace campaign, simply designate “Mirror Ministries” as your organization of choice and indicate whether you’d like to donate a recurring gift or whether you’d like to donate as a one-time gift.
If your organization would like to sign up for a United Way workplace campaign, visit http://unitedway-bfco.com/contact-us.
Our Daily Needs:
- Paper cutter
- Printer paper
- Printer ink HP 952 or 952xl (black and color)
- Post-it Notes
- Handmade cards
Kitchen and Food Items
- Pizza stone
- Dinner for a dozen on Mondays!! (Monday we have dinner together at 4:00pm before our Bible Study)
- Fresh fruit and veggies on Mondays for meals/snacks for the week
- Individual drinks (Pop, juice, water, gatorade)
- Individual snacks
- A Pop-up wagon
Donate Clothes – variety of sizes, boys and girls
- New underwear
- New socks
- New sweats
- New t-shirts
- Shoes sized 6-11
- Back packs/duffle bags
- Crib sheet for Pack N Play
- Diapers (esp newborn)
- Toilet paper
Donate Gift cards:
- Bus passes
- Walmart (for clients to shop for new personal items)
- Gas cards (for Advocate)
- Lunch cards (Taco Bell, McDonald’s, etc.)
- Coffee cards (for staff to treat others to coffee)
- iTunes (buy uplifting music for clients’ MP3 players)
- Audible books
Contact Tricia MacFarlan at email@example.com or (509) 783-5730 for in-kind donations.