Your everyday purchases can be used to support Mirror Ministries!
Merchants that support Mirror Ministries with a portion of every purchase:
Bush Car Wash at 3810 West Court St. in Pasco, WA 99301 Ph: (509) 792-1244
Atomic City Thrift Shop at 1420 Jadwin (formerly Paws Pet Emporium) across from Uptown Shopping Center.
- Donate used goods. Mon-Sat 10a-5p at 1420 Jadwin or call Aaron Croskrey at (509) 554-4848 to schedule a drop time that works for you.
- Volunteer to work a shift at the Grand Opening Parking Lot Yard Sale May 27-28, 8:00a-2:00p. Contact us to sign up!
Merchants that give you the option to support Mirror Ministries with a portion of every purchase:
AmazonSmile – Set up every Amazon purchase to support Mirror Ministries by selecting us from the menu, then shop from smile.amazon.com for all your purchases. (Hint: whenever you find an item you’re ready to buy, just swap the “www” for “smile” in the address bar. It will show you the same item but now support your charity of choice.)
Fred Meyer Community Rewards – link your Rewards card to support Mirror Ministries by following the link. Search by name (Mirror Ministries) or NPO number (87358)
AND, if you want to make a double-impact, you can shop through Amazon or Fred Meyer for some of the items we can always use more of!
Daily Needs List:
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine Hygiene items
- Individual drinks (Pop, juice, water, gatorade)
- Individual snacks
- A cooler to pack beverages in for street outreach
- A Pop-Up Shade (blue) for outdoor booths
- A Pop-up wagon
- Crib sheet for PacknPlay bed
- Newborn diapers
- Basic clothing items for guys and girls (t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants/stretch pants, socks and underclothes)
- Shoes sized 6-11
- Back packs/duffle bags
- Printer Paper
- Printer ink HP 952 or 952xl (black and color)
- Kitchen needs: Knife set, veggie peeler, rolling pin, pizza stone
- Dinner for a dozen on Mondays!! (Monday we have dinner together at 4:00pm before our Bible Study)
- Fresh fruit and veggies on Mondays for meals/snacks for the week
- Bus passes
- Gas cards for the advocates many trips out of town to re-locate clients and visit those re-located clients
- Carwash gift cards (double your impact by getting them from Buh on Court St!)